Indian Food Festival commences in Zhenjiang at the Crown Plaza Hotel
- Consulate General of India in Shanghai along with Zhenjiang Municipal People’s Government jointly organized an Indian Food Festival at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Zhenjiang on 17th March 2017.
- The Indian Food Festival was organized as part of the India Week celebrations, and jointly inaugurated by Consul General Prakash Gupta along with Chairman of Zhenjiang People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries.
- A large number of Indian delicacies were put on the main buffet of the Crown Plaza Hotel for Zhenjiang Food lovers by two Indian chefs, who had been deployed in Zhejiang for the India Week celebrations.
- An art troupe from ICCR also performed a Bollywood piece at the inaugural ceremony of the Food Festival, which received wide applause from the nearly 100 plus audience that had come to attend the inaugural of the Food Festival.
- It is expected that the Indian Food Section will be on display at the Crown Plaza Hotel until 24th March 2017, and will offer some of the best selection of Indian food to Zhenjiang residents.
17 March 2017
Enclosure : Select Pictures of the Event